Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Part One: Mental Images

  1. Fighter jet
  2. Gun
  3. Disk
  4. Building
  5. Dog
  6. Beach
  7. Baby
  8. Broom
  9. Pencil
  10. Videogame
  11. The Moon
  12. Love
  13. Dad
  14. Robot
  15. Grass
What I imagine


  1. An F-16 breaking formation to engage a target.
  2. A G36C
  3. A Blu-ray Disc
  4. Seeing the building being planned and made
  5. My dog, Rosie
  6. The perfect beach, white sand, clear blue water, perfect breeze or Galveston =|
  7. Think to myself, "What will my own baby be like? Who will be the baby's mother? Have I met her? I think I did"
  8. Sweeping and endlessly dusty floor.
  9. A pencil being used to its eraser to make a magnificent drawing. 
  10. I picture how the game was made. What tricks the game makers did to keep polygon count low, etc.
  11. How far the Moon is. How far Mars is. Thinking, "Our Sun, one of billions in a galaxy that is one of billions to maybe even trillions. Someone just has to be out there.
  12. Happiness
  13. My dad making another masterpiece of woodworking.
  14. How the robot works. What makes it work. What can I learn from it? What can be used from this robot to improve future designs?
  15. How grass can grow. How plants can grow, how everything grows. How do cells work and why they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment