Friday, January 21, 2011

1st day of W.A.S.H.

On our first day, we had to pick to become something from a nightmare or something from a dream and make something out of newspaper to be used as a prop of sorts, something to act as an extension of the body. I chose to be a fighter pilot. I made a flight stick and a crude air mask that pilots wear at high altitudes. I would I made my flight stick very well. Its contoured to fit the left hand (as I am left-handed) and even features a trigger. The trigger used to act as a real trigger, but the newspaper became weak and it no longer returns the trigger to the original position. Only thing missing are buttons and paint.

We were then split up into groups and each given an element of art that we had to create or represent using only sound.

Overall, it was a pretty fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment